1.15.2009

The Sickness...

I've had no exciting posts lately because my camera is broken so I've had no way of capturing the wonderful things my chillens' do on a daily basis. And, we've been sick for weeks so that has been occupying my time.

I have an upper respiratory infection. Payton was in the hospital yesterday because he was dehydrated, has an ear infection, gastroenteritis, and a small case of pneumonia. If you're curious how they do the x-ray on a small child to check the lungs for pneumonia.....I found an unfortunate picture of some other persons baby for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Brandis said...

Wow, you've got your hands full this week! I hope you all get feeling better soon! That kid in the picture must have been too sick to throw a fit or something because when my oldest had pneumonia twice, we did the kid in the plastic tube x-rays and she was NOT that calm!!

Jessica said...

I know. Payton was freaked out. He just was looking at me with a face that said, "How can you do this to me? I thought you loved me?"

Amanda said...

Yuck! I am so sorry!

Erin said...

Thanks for the haircut babe!!! I'm sorry that you guys have been sick and I really hope you get better soon. I want to hang out some more but if you're sick it's not so fun!

The Barron's said...

oh, jessica, i am sorry to hear everyone has been sick. William has had to have this same X-ray done twice. The poor kid screamed the whole time and I couldn't even be in there with him. So sad. Hope you all are feeling better by now. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails