7.27.2009

Kindergarten

Nate is almost done with school!! He starts testing next week. As long as he passes everything we will be moving back to Utah on September 4th!! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to move back. I was in a panic the other night trying to figure out what I wanted to do with Jackson. I was originally planning on staying here in Cali when Nate went off to Arizona for 5 months for more training and I didn't feel comfortable with Jackson starting Kindergarten out here. I don't know why, I just didn't. So now all this Utah business got thrown into the mix and I sat up all night Thursday night thinking about all the things I need to get figured out. I looked online to see when school started at Bella Vista Elementary school and he will be missing the first two days of school and the Kindergarten Interview/Assessment dates. I called the school knowing that no one would be there since it was July and I left a message thinking no one would call me back for two weeks. But, I got a phone call "bright and early" this morning at 7:30 a.m.!!!! Even though we'll be getting there late he'll still get to go!!!

I can't believe he's old enough for Kindergarten. And he's so excited too. He been asking me for weeks when he gets to go back to school. He loved his pre-school class and I know he'll really love Kindergarten.



These photos were taken on his last day of pre-school. Look at that little girl behind him showing some skin. Scandalous!!!!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

He's such a stud. :) I'm still hoping for a southern california trip before you go!! Can you say Disneyland?!

Amanda said...

I'm glad everything is working out. It is so much harder moving once they are in school! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails