3.15.2011

{poop}

Dear Payton~

I love your squishy cheeks and your chubby little toes. I love that you'll randomly come hug me and tell me you like me. I love that you sneak into my bed at night. I love the smirk on your face when you're being defiant.

I love everything about you, except for the fact that you're almost FOUR and I'm still wiping your butt.

Honestly.

I've never known a human being that poops as often as you do. You've been potty trained forever.

It was cute the first few times you yelled out, "MOM, CAN YOU WIPE MY BUTT?!" But now it happens 8 times a day. Can we be done with this?

Love
Mommy

2 comments:

Becca said...

I still wipe V's bum, and he's the same age as Peyton - but he only poops once (MAYBE twice) a day. And I will probably wipe his bum every day until he's 5 or 6. Mostly because I doubt his abilities to do a good job, and I don't want to deal with sore bums.

But... that is a LOT of poop...

Amanda said...

I'm a bottom wiper too. Hello. It does get old...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails