11.05.2008

An all new blog for Jessica!

I've enjoyed voicing my opinion out about issues that I'm passionate about. I also enjoyed getting feedback from people that read my postsn whether they agreed with me or not. Since this is my family blog I've decided to start a new blog so I can write about whatever I feel passionate about at any given time. This way my family blog will be the place for pictures and updates on my family, and my personal blog can be a place for political views, religious views, etc. etc. etc. Please check it out and feel free to comment. www.thehousewifethatcould.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

That is a good idea. I thought about it, but don't think I am up to taking an active roll in starting up another blog other than the two I have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails