5.22.2011

sick weekend

i was sick this weekend.

but saturday was the first time the sun shined in a week so i had to take my boys to their baseball games on saturday. i needed sun. then i also met a lady at the park in the hopes that she'd buy my dog. i haven't heard back from her, so i guess she bought that darn min pin she was going to look at after looking at milo.

booo

i guess i was more tired that i thought i was. i laid down on the couch at about 6:00 to rest a little bit and fell asleep. my boys had the run of the house and the dog was left outside on the patio. i woke up at 4 a.m. freezing cold because i'd left the sliding door open. milo was shivering in his bed on the patio, and my little boys were asleep in their beds.

in the morning i asked jackson why he didn't wake me up. he said, "i don't know. you were sleeping so me and payton just watched a movie and went to bed."

i love those kids. and i can't wait until they have two parents at home to take care of them. just think how great it would've been if my husband had been home. i could've went to sleep in my bed and he could've taken care of the boys.

oh well. you do what you have to do.

speaking of my husband though, check out the stache that he was rocking before christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails