9.26.2008

Day Two.........Great!

2 whole days without sugar! I think it's a record for me. I seem to have an over-abundance of eggs in my refrigerator so yesterday I cooked a nice breakfast for myself and the boys. We each had one slice of turkey bacon (no preservatives, not cured, no dies, no hormones etc.). We had scrambles eggs. I used 4 whole eggs and four egg whites to cut back on calories and on fat. We each had a piece of organic whole cracked wheat bread and a glass of organic, not from concentrate 100% orange juice. It was delish. For lunch, TBLT's (turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato) on whole wheat bread of course, and we stacked the veggies high. Jackson and I shared a banana as well. For dinner I made enchiladas with organic corn tortillas, white onions, chicken, black beans, red peppers, green onions, olives, and a little bit of cheddar cheese. They were terrific!

So the day went great, I had no sugar, and everyone went to bed happy. The End.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good for you - I am proud of you. That takes a lot of effort!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails