9.25.2008

Starla Tagged Me!!

10 years ago I:
1. was a sophomore at Kuna High School
2. played as much Volleyball as possible
3. listened to Matchbox Twenty non-stop
4. started dating
5. started driving

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. clean my bathrooms
2. eat whole foods
3. find a baby sitter for tomorrow
4. get ready for Nate's surgery
5. re-organize my sewing room

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. sunflower seeds
2. popcorn
3. ice cream
4. V8
5. cookies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off all our debt
2. have a huge family reunion somewhere exotic
3. buy a car
4. buy a house
5. set up college funds for my babies

5 places I have been:
1. Monterey, CA
2. Virginia Beach, VA
3. New York, NY
4. Savannah, GA
5. San Francisco, CA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Landscaping & Excavation
2. Grounds Crew
3. Waitress
4. Piano teacher
5. Organist for 2 Presbyterian churches

I tag......
1. Amy Rondeau
2. Lydia Carlson
3. Tiffany Clark
4. Cheryl Nillson
5. Camille King

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is cool you know Esther. She was my roommate in college. She was a domestic goddess. I remember her talking about her older sister Hannah. It is a small world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails