9.16.2008

San Francisco

While my family was in town we took a trip to San Francicso. We went to fishermans Wharf and meandered onto a submarine.

During Vietman my dad served in the U.S. Navy and spent two years on a submarine. He showed us around, told us how things worked, and told some great stories.





Payton walked around the submarine like he owned the place.

Jackson and Grandpa. Best Buddies!















Payton really wanted to climb over the railing and into the water. Luckily Nate kept him on the safe side.
The last time I was in San Fran was in the 4th grade. I had some clam chowder at fishermans wharf, then got the "both ends" flu from it. I decided to tempt fate and go back for more clam chowder. We found a cute little restaurant and had some great clam chowder. Good News!! It did NOT make me sick!!

My family with Grandma and Grandpa McKenzie.



Daddy and Payton.















Jackson and Joshy looking out at the bay.


A trip to San Fran isn't complete without a picture of Alcatraz.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails