9.25.2008

A Good Day

Well I'd have to say that today was pretty successful. That could have a lot to do with the fact that I was busy all day. I had cheerios for breakfast (with no sugar) I had sunflower seeds and V8 for a snack. Tuna sandwich on organic whole cracked wheat bread with a teeny bit of reduced fat mayo on it for lunch. I'd rather be using Vegenaise, but I couldn't justify throwing out a half full can of Mayo, so I'll make the switch when it's time to buy a new one. I also had a banana with my sandwich. I didn't have time for an afternoon snack since I was at work, but my sandwich kept me full anyway. Since I work on Mondays and Wednesdays I don't really have a lot of time to cook dinner so I usually get fast food. Instead of running to Taco Bell I bought some yummy Bean and Cheese Taquitos at Trader Joe's today. All natural, no preservatives, no ingredients with names I can't pronounce. I also made a nice salad with tomatoes and red onions to go with it.

Since I didn't have any sugar today I didn't have to deal with crazy mood swings, bursts of energy followed by extreme tiredness. I feel really good. The first day is always really easy for me though. It's the next day when my old friend Sugar calls my name twice as loud. Hopefully I'll be on a walk listening to my Ipod so I won't hear it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails